Risk-Taking and Innovation
Managing Risk Within a Framework of Trust
Risk-taking drives innovation which is essential for maintaining the increasingly short time at the top in the 21st century economy.
Greg’s approach and focus is on:
- Establishing a culture of trust as the essential element in embedding a risk-taking commercial culture
- Relaxing the hidden constraints on conflict and disagreements so as to promote diversity and to keep multiple possibilities open.
- Implementing soft management and negotiation skills both at an individual and whole of organisation systems level.
- Working to embed innovation and risk taking into the whole organisation rather than being siloed in a separate department.
- Working to create a no blame integrated team culture with open and honest communication with no hidden agendas.
- Facilitating a system of inclusion at all technical and non-technical levels