Training and Retreats
Mediation Training Focusing on Fluid Mediation Skills
Greg provides mediation training and supervision for novice and experienced mediators.
- A one day in-house mediation workshop for practising mediators focusing on relevant practice issues
- A two-day workshop for practising mediators focusing on mediator fluid skills
- A five-day retreat for practising mediators, negotiators and peace builders based on moving the focus from mediating the problem to mediating the moment.
All training includes a focus on fluid mediation skills including:
- the art of being totally present in the moment;
- intuition that goes beyond simple pattern recognition;
- Managing the challenge of being an irritant;
- The use of time and space (Temporality, ‘The Third’, ‘The Field’)
- The retreat is more content-driven than your advertisement suggests. It is probing, thoughtful, enriching, and forces reflective thought on all aspects of tangible and intangible Mediator skills.
- I really found the workshop to be greatly beneficial although the approach to teaching was different to what I expected. It was a wonderful inclusive experience.
- The ‘intangibility’ of the content-the permission to explore; the ‘safe’ feeling of speaking up.
- Opportunity to reflect, share with fellow professionals. The opportunity to learn, use space and the moment to explore.
- The total focus on the art of mediation in a group of fellow professionals
- To be able to share experiences with the presenters and colleagues in a supportive, nurturing environment